~how She shines,
look how She shines
keeping the deep blue from going black~


Entwined on that night,
we locked and rocked in brittle leaves and pine needles.
We formed a knot, You and I,
with our bodies, our minds and our hearts.
Visceral Spirits writhing in molten embrace
in the cool crystalline light beneath the Beltain Moon.

* * *

~bring Me white roses, only white roses
white roses that grow like moonlight
in the gardens of your heart~
bring Me your heart
bring Me your Heart

* * *

On this night the snow
like frozen moonlight
makes ghosts of the trees
and a bridal veil
of a burial shroud.

* * *

~in the stars we witness Eternity's radiance
shining through the eyelets of the masks of Time~

~

~as I gaze up at the stars and stare into forever
I can think of no finer way to go,
than to be struck in the heart by a meteorite
upon whose fiery path my name is written~

* * *

~when the night wind descends like a cellist
and draws its frightful bow across howling limbs,
those with shallow roots are the first to fall,
first to fall
when the night winds wail ~

* * *

~some look upon Death and see only death
some look beyond Death and see only stars~

* * *

For Arianrhod

I long to feel You shudder from my worship,
to be deafened by Your cries
as You drench my face in Your pleasure;
to penetrate with my consciousness Your Sacred Womb
in order to be reborn in Your Light-

. . . just beneath the flesh we are male and female
. . . just beneath the flesh we are Light
. . . just beneath the flesh we are spirit and nature
. . . just beneath the flesh we are One-

* * *

Eye to eye we stood
in the bright sunlight and splashing sea.
Have You now somehow forgotten
those ancient words You spoke to me?
"You and I are One.
You and I are Eternal.
You see the world through My eyes and I through yours.
We are Spirit and Nature living together."

~

Celestial Lullaby

I looked on, as Venus disappeared
into the southwest abyss.
Like a child drifting off to sleep,
She bid the world goodnight.

* * *

A choir of naked moss-mottled giants
swollen with ancient secrets,
chants in the luminous mist of a moonlit grove.
While dappled shadow-beings
tumble from their glistening lichen cradles;
spider-drop eerily to the decaying carpet
and spin like dreidels
in the translucent alchemy of a mid-night mass.

* * *

Prima Materia


It's all Alchemy, though the notion of a sacred Oedipal union or reunion between mother and child in a ritual of Purification and rebirth into Luminosity is to some, reprehensible. And yet, it is the hinge-pin of mayan cosmology, and the primary significance of the galactic alignment of December 21st. 2012.


"Oh the Mother and Child reunion is only a "notion" away-